POGS Calendar 2016
The long-awaited POGS Calendar 2016 has now been sold out. If you are still interested, please fill in the form below to be included in the waiting list. We will contact you when a copy is available. Thank you for the overwhelming support!
DEADLINE for PREORDER: 4 Dec 2015, 11:59pm
1 copy of calendar - $10 (collect at collection point. Date & time will be set acc to admins' schedule & convenience)
Add $1.50 for FIRST copy of calendar via normal mail postage. Additional $0.80 for every ADDITIONAL copy of calendar up to 3 COPIES. Add $3.50 for first copy of calendar via registered mail postage. Additional $0.80 for every ADDITIONAL copy of calendar up to 3 COPIES.
- If you select normal mail option, please note that no copy will be resent if calendar is lost in the mail.
- Above postage cost is only for delivery within Singapore. Please PM me for delivery overseas.
- If you are ordering more than 3 copies of calendar via normal/registered mail, pls PM me before transferring payment. I will have to calculate your total cost separately as we might have to split your calendars into more than one package.
If you are getting 2 calendars via normal mail, the payment will be:
2x10 + 1.50 + 0.80 = $22.30
If you are getting 2 calendars via registered mail, the payment will be:
2x10 + 3.50 + 0.80 = $24.30
If you are getting 3 calendars via registered mail, the payment will be:
3x10 + 3.50 + 0.80 + 0.80 = $25.10
- Woodlands MRT (Weekday & Weekend)
- Admiralty MRT(Weekday & Weekend)
- Choa Chu Kang MRT (Weekend only)
- Bugis MRT (Weekday only)
- Harbourfront MRT (Weekday only)
- NE Line (any stations in between Telok Ayer & Punggol) (Weekday only)
*Do note collection date/time will be set acc to admins' schedule and convenience.
How to order?
- Make the transfer to POSB Savings 057-44881-4 via ATM/iBanking.
- Fill up the form http://goo.gl/forms/sV9uiFU5dd
- Admins will contact you at the end of the day to confirm your payment. When calendars are ready for collection, we will contact you again as well.
As mentioned before, excess from the calendar sale will be kept and used to fund future POGS activities eg. gatherings & events expenses etc. Sorry for the long long post! As usual, POGS would like to thank all of you for your support!