Copyright & Disclaimer
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of POGS, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons at each of the pages (Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest);
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.pogs.sg
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of www.pogs.sg is not allowed without express and prior written consent of POGS. If you are unclear about copyright use or have any other queries, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Links to www.pogs.sg are welcome. You may use the following code to display a link to this site:
<a href="http://www.pogs.sg" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.pogs.sg/ext/badge.png" title="Proud Owners of Guinea Pigs in Singapore" /></a>
- The information on this website is meant to be informational but not a replacement for professional consultation with your veterinarian
- The information in this website should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical conditions
- If you have a guinea pig which you suspect to be ill, please contact a cavy-savvy vet immediately
- None of the committee members of the website is a professional veterinarian. All information is based on experience and/or advice of others. The committee assumes no responsibility for any recommendations of medications/dosages in the website
- Consult a licensed and professional cavy-savvy vet before administering any medication/deciding on any treatment
Adapted from Guinea Lynx's Disclaimer Page